Wednesday, November 8, 2017

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #358



Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a card I made for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #358. It's a fun and easy sketch, I hope you'll play along!




I stamped the images with Hybrid Black Licorice Ink on a Blending Card and colored them with Copic markers. I used a white Gel Pen to add details. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I mounted the images and the sentiment with dimensional foam tape.

My Favorite Things supplies:
Happy Pawlidays - for the images
Happy Pawlidays Die-namics - to diecut the images
Lip Balm Window Frame- for the sentiment 
Sweet Tooth Card Stock - for card base and Chain Circle


 All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter.

Thank you for stopping by! Happy cardmaking!
Hugs, Amy

1 comment: