Saturday, April 15, 2017

ME April Release Stampede



Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!

Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!




www.mamaelephant.com

Hello, crafty friends! I'm very excited and happy to announce that I'll be guest designing for Mama Elephant for three months. This is definitely a crafty dream come true for me, because I am a huge fan of their fabulous products. Thank you, Kryssi and Angela for this amazing opportunity!

For the Stampede, I made a shaker card that features three of the new products you're going to love. I used the Lafayette Creative Cut, Wishing You, and Pretty Peonies stamp sets.
I began the card by adding shades of pink and yellow watercolor wash and splatters of watercolors using Kuretake Gansai Tambi on watercolor paper. Once it dried, I trimmed the paper and heat resistant acetate down to 5.5" X 4.25". After I applied anti-static powder to the acetate, I stamped the large sentiment from Wishing You set with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it using white embossing powder. Next, I die-cut white cardstock using the large frame from Lafayette Creative Cut to create my shaker window. I adhered the acetate behind the window and added two layers of dimensional foam around the frame. Then, I adhered that to the watercolored panel after adding some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh's Friendship Sequins Mix.

For the flowers, I stamped Pretty Peonies on Bristol paper using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I colored it using Zig Clean Brush Markers and fussy cut them out. Then, I stamped the other part of the sentiment on Vellum paper using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with black embossing powder. To finish the card, I adhered the flowers and the sentiment to the front of the card and attached it to the folded note card. 




To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!

» 1. Leave a comment on this blog post «
» 2. Like/share us on Facebook: facebook.com/mamaelephant «
» 3. Follow/tweet us on Twitter: twitter.com/heymamaelephant «
» 4. Follow/tweet us on Instagram: instagram.com/mamaelephant «


Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder please!

Now let's get on with the Stampede with our amazing designers!

Laura Bassen
Nichol Spohr
Anna Kossakovskaya 
Vera Rhuhay
Pamela Ho
Melania Deasy
and joining us is our guest designer Amy Yang!




69 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Amy! And congratulations on the guest designing spot - well deserved, my dear! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful! Congratulations for that opportunity. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the pinks you used! And ME's new Peony set is so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you Amy!!! Your cards are always so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shaker.
    The coloring of the flowes
    is wonderful.
    thanks for sharing a great card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for being a guest designer! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the beautiful sentiment, and the fabulous flowers! Love the contour of the window opening, and your awesome coloring of the flowers! Such pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just stunning!!! I love all the details in this card. Your shaker and background are so pretty. And your peonies are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Simply stunning shaker. Completely in love with this ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty. You ladies have definitely sold me on the peony stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card! and congratulations on the guest designing spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so in love with Shaker cards. Amy this is so beautiful; the flowers and colors soft and sweet.
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful! Love! Thanks for the giveaways and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! This is exquisite. . .so glad you're a guest designer on this blog hope. Your card design is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the card that made me buy both those sets!!! Love how you put this together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, so pretty and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my your card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love it and Mama Elephant:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO pretty! I love the shaker element!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh gorgeous!
    Love the shaker
    and colors.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an elegant card! If I made that card I don't think I'd ever give it away. I'd be so proud of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simply stunning! The embossed flower and sequin mix are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Amy! I love how you colored the flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such an elegant beauty! I'm so happy for you, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty floral card! I need to find a new supplier of heat-resistant acetate as my regular suppliers can not get the product out of Egypt since the unrest there.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow Mama Elephant on Instagram: @Memoriesbymanda

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow Mama Elephant on Facebook: Amanda Birchler

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing card! Love the shaker. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is beautiful! The sequins compliment you card perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's a very elegant card! I love shaker cards!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a gorgeous card...so beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am a sucker for a shaker card and am in love with your card! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my goodness Amy this is a real stunner of a card! I love a shaker and peonies and the beautiful shade of pink takes it over the top. Just an amazing card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love shaker cards, and this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the colours you used and the card design!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Simply gorgeous shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Looks gorgeous. Congrats on your opportunity to be a guest designer for Mamma Elephant. Their products are so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful coloring, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  38. such pretty flowers! thank you for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Amy, I love shaker cards, but this one is the most elegant one I have seen! It is absolutely beautiful! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a gorgeous and beautifully colored card!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your card is so beautiful! The flowers look so real and the colours are just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like ME on facebook (not.amanda)

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow ME on instagram (not_magda)

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a beautiful shaker card. The colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Gorgeous shaker card. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh wow! stunning design love your work your colors in fact all the card thank you so much for sharing your work with us

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love this elegant shaker card! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your card is just about the prettiest shaker card I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  49. 1. Love your gorgeous card!!! Stunning design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. 2. Liked Mama Elephant FB page as Arianna Barbara and shared https://www.facebook.com/arianna.barbara.1/posts/1356527614428184?pnref=story

    ReplyDelete
  51. 3. Following Mama Elephant on Twitter and just retweetted as @raggiodiluce82 (Arianna Barbara): https://twitter.com/raggiodiluce82/status/854663586223968258

    ReplyDelete
  52. 4. Follow Mama Elephant on Instagram and reposted the Stampede post as raggiodiluc3: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTEOheRl00_/

    ReplyDelete